Sign in to follow this  
Guest jayfly101

VC LOADING TIMES

Guest jayfly101

Hi there!Firstly id like to say a big thanks to all the guys at PSS for creating such a stunning aeroplane!.. Really good work guys!Mine is perfect, getting reasonable frames at around 17-22 ish . The only problem is that when I look around left, right, etc... It takes quite a while for the VC cockpit image to appear. It

>Hi there!>>Firstly id like to say a big thanks to all the guys at PSS for>creating such a stunning aeroplane!.. Really good work guys!>>Mine is perfect, getting reasonable frames at around 17-22 ish>. The only problem is that when I look around left, right,>etc... It takes quite a while for the VC cockpit image to>appear. It

André

Guest NormanB

>Maybe a good idea to put it the use edit sections Norman?Andr

Guest lutterwi777

Hey i am pretty new to this stuff. Can you send me your email address or send me those dxt texture files you have created. I have the same problem as well. I hope its easy to fix as i am computer illiterate. Also haow do you fix the AA livery not showing up. Anyways thanks alot in advance.lutterwi@telus.net

Guest icywings

That would be great. Thank you for making it available to download at the "user edits" page. PSS- AWESOME job on this aircraft!!! Thanks for making it!

Excellent ...This will make it the perfect product." Norman " When do you plan on uploading the files for the dxt3 textures for the flight deck ? Is it the same time you intend uploading the load config program etc this weekend ?I need this badly as the slow fp's when looking around the flightdeck is the only thing really pi**ing me off at the moment !Thanks,Gary B. ;o)

Guest NormanB

Gary,I dont have the textures yet.

" Sat Sep-09-06 08:09 AM "Bloody #### Norman, that was a quick reply ... What do you do, sleep with your computer under your pillow or somthing ?Gary B.

Guest NormanB

>Bloody #### Norman, that was a quick reply ... What do you do,>sleep with your computer under your pillow or somthing ?Gary,Sometimes I even reply from the web browser on my cellphone :)

Guest mitico

Hi Norman.Unfortunately my system is not as fast as I would like it to be.Is there a way I can completely disable the VC. I am sure that this will help the frame rates.ThanksLuigi

Guest NormanB

Luigi,Download the latest base installer and choose NO VC option.

> Yep sent me an email, I have DXT3 textures for you that loads fast > Many fellow simmers already asked lolSomeone email me the dxt3 textures for the fast loading flight deck ...Please, please please ... Mrgash(at)hotmail.comGary B.

Guest lutterwi777

yes please me too.lutterwi@telus.netWilliam L.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.