Sign in to follow this  
Guest YukonPete

Qantas 757

Guest YukonPete

Can someone do a Qantas, jetstar or RAAF 757? Yes its fictional but I would love an Aussie 757 bird to cruise my Voz Australis

Guest Trans_601

I'm planning to do an RAAF paint (similiar to the RAAF 737-BBJs) when I get my copy.

Guest brianlr

HiI am a fan of Aussie skies too and thought that as Qantas, Jetstar, Virgin Blue, Australian, and southern other airlines have not taken the 757 into Oz, I would do a fictitious RAAF texture which would perhaps look a little less out of place!It is almost finished but is a work in progress - should be completed tomorrow (Sunday) and available in user edits soon after.Hope you enjoy it!See the attached file if it is not embedded in the text here.Regards,Brian

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.