Sign in to follow this  
Guest MiguelSantos

757 Livery Requests

Anyone working on an Eastern Airlines livery? Or planning to? Or even vaguely thinking about the possibility?Kevin

ki9cAAb.jpg

Guest bonniew

Working on it now...Bonnie

Guest bonniew

Fresh out of the paint shop at Newark International..one of 2 Eastern 757-200.Bonnie

Guest bonniew

Sent it to user edits a few minutes ago...enjoy..Bonnie

Guest sfoofficer

Just resubmitting a request for Pan Am Clipper Connections using a -200 P&W, overwing exits, no winglets. Perhaps name the bird 'Clipper Phoenix'. The attached photo from airliners.net shows a 727 for livery reference.1041144.jpgAgain, thanks in advance.Regards

Guest bonniew

Just out of the paint shop...landing at KMSY in New Orleans..Bonnie

Guest bonniew

From the past... out of paint shop at DetriotBonnie

Guest Mitcher

you can find the Varig on Avsim:Filename:pss-b752r-varig_pp-vtt.zipGru

Hi there,:-waveI've been monitoring the forum recently and have seen numerous requests for various liveries. Firstly, i'd like to congratulate Ben on his fantastic work!!I thought it may be an idea to have just one topic where all the people out there in PSS land can make their requests in one place rather than inundating the forum with an array of request topics.To start i'd like to request an air 2000 tapestry livery:http://www.airliners.net/open.file/0721954/L/http://www.airliners.net/open.file/0530062/L/Kindest RegardsJames PS I hope the other PSS guys don't mind me posting;-)

Guest coolfront55

Thanx,Viva Portugal!!!!Jorge(George)

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.