Sign in to follow this  
Guest MiguelSantos

757 Livery Requests

Guest bonniew

The Dutchbird is complete...sent to user edits..enjoyBonnie

Guest wilista

thanks bonnie, i shall wait for it... i haven't seen not yet...but a little patient..when it is set on list in user edit.Regards, Wilista

Guest bonniew

The Northwest 757-200 has been sent to PSS to put in the User Edits.Attached is a screen shot of her. Enjoy..Bonnie

Guest sfoofficer

Hello all. Would anyone consider painting up an RR rear exit model in the current Pan Am Clipper Connection livery. The VA I fly for will be adding the 757 to the fleet shortly. I'd do it myself, my I still can't work the PSD file (ARGH!).If anyone's interested, I've included a link for the reference example I made using the master copy below my sig. The a/c's name is CLIPPER SUNDANCE.http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/23158...098176218hSdYeAThanks in advance.

Skyservice, Harmony, Suntrips, Omni Int'l, North American (a better one)Charter are good because you can fly freely, without bothering for the reality of you flight.Thanks and Regards,Ghiom

>Skyservice, Harmony, Suntrips, Omni Int'l, North American (a>better one)>>Charter are good because you can fly freely, without bothering>for the reality of you flight.>>Thanks and Regards,>GhiomId also REALLY like to see HMY (Harmony) and at least one Skyservice livery :( .

Guest bonniew

Just finished the DHL F1 OO-DPJ. Sending it to user edits...enjoy this screenshot.Bonnie

Guest Andre77ab

Any chance to get the wonderful Air Italy livery? (www.airitaly.it)Andy

Guest bonniew

This is for a request I received..it's an Azerbaijan Airlines RR HE AHY VP-BBS.Bonnie

Guest bonniew

The N610DL Version 1 has been sent to user edits..Due to lack of photos, I wii update it later.Bonnie

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.