Sign in to follow this  
Guest db76

Charged Twice for 757 Purchase

Guest db76

Hello.I recently purchased the 757, but on my first attempt to do so, I got an error message after clicking the purchase button. However, the second time work OK.I later found out that I was actually charged for BOTH transactions. I have emailed the customer service address, but have received NO response. It has now been almost 2 weeks, and still not even an acknowlesgement of my email.Does anyone here know how I can get this rectified? For those at Phoenix, I can easily provide the specifics, if you will be so kind as to respond to my problem.Thank you.David

These sorts of issues should really be dealt with via e-mail rather than public forum, don't you think?

Graeme Butler

Guest db76

If you read my post, you would see that I DID email customer support, but haven't received a reply. I agree this is not the ideal place, but seeing as how there has been no response, where else can I go for help?If you know of how to actually contact the proper people and actually get a response, then please let me know. Thank you.David

Guest YukonPete

Graeme read his post! What is he meant to do when PSS does not respond after 2 weeks? Is this not the support forum? PSS will probably see this post and respond. I would wait a few more days and if still no response then I would call the bank.Pete

Guest NormanB

David,Ive checked through similar cases like yours (you would be suprised at how many people do this) and dont see any from you. Please email me norman @ phoenix-simulation.co.uk and I will make sure your card is credited.

Guest db76

Thank you Norman for replying. I have just sent you an email. I will appreciate the help.David

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.