Sign in to follow this  
ghiom

VC click spot area

Hi PSS teamI would like to kno if it is possible to enlarge the VC click spots for ELEV, HDG, SPEED.From the VC, with Active camera, it is difficult to right click the area without missing the spot.Thank you.Regards,Ghiom

Guest NormanB

Ghiom,It isnt possible as a user edit. I will ask the devs if it is possible to increase the target areas.

Thank you very much!I hope this will be implemented.Regards,Ghiom

Hi Norman again.I really appreciate your consideration of implementing user requests.I think the VC click spot area enlargement is a must against frustration if you want to get the most out of the VC (latency head movement from Active Camera(unless you know a way to avoid simulator stop/hold when right-clicking on a undefined clicking spot?!!!)I would like to know if you could also consider:- seperate/different HSIs for captain and 1st officer.- V1/Vr/V2 callouts [sorry to ask again]- long time requested APP fixes (rather than CFxx) [sorry to ask again]Thank you.Do not hesitate to tell me if I am asking too much.Ghiom

Guest NormanB

Ghiom,>- seperate/different HSIs for captain and 1st officer.Its something we have considered. The current issue we have though is that we are already up against the poly limit in FS9.>- V1/Vr/V2 callouts [sorry to ask again]Doubtful. We have never fitted a pilot not flying, especially since so many addons like FSFlightkeeper for example) already have these.>- long time requested APP fixes (rather than CFxx) [sorry to>ask again]The nature of our source datadoesnt contain this info. Once navdat becomes a pay only option we may have to look at another source. The downside of course will be backward compatability since PSS were the first to market with a complex updateable FMC.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.