Sign in to follow this  
Guest FL410

Performance Data

Guest FL410

I have tried the search facility without success so I hope that this will not have been covered elsewhere. Does anybody know where I can find reliable performance data for the 757? A lot of the standard charts and tables appear to be missing from the flight manual.Of particular interest:- Optimum Alt- En-route Climb- Integrated Range- Low Level Cruise- Descent- Holding- Critical Fuel Reserve (ALL/ONE INOP)- Area Of Operation - Diversion Distance (ONE INOP)Appologies if this has been covered elsewhere and I have overlooked it, but without these data flight planning tends to be rendered a bit hit or miss.All the best,Al

Guest FL410

Oops, that ought to have said "Planning Data", although some more performance data would also be welcome (de-rated &c.)

Guest FL410

Hello again,I don't normally like to *bump* but I was wondering if anyone had any ideas about this?I am yet to find any reliable tables/graphs and I still find planning to be a bit useless without this info. Does anyone have any other tips for flight planning? All best,Al

If you don't have it, go to avsim and search Matt Zagoren. You'll find, among other things, 757 P&W performance data which contains much of what you are seeking.I found 757 drift-down charts about two years agao at either avsim or fltsim. Sorry, don't have it now and cannot recall the file name.Jim Harnes

Guest FL410

Thanks for that, I'll have a search on Avsim as you suggested.Best Regards,Al

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.