Sign in to follow this  
HH

Liveries

HulloI was very delighted to see that the PSS757 comes with a lot of liveries included and I think this is a great move.However, I do own the three B777 models and this is where I get sort of a mixed feeling about this. The B757 liveries are included in the 757 package for free yet the B777 liveries are still sold for

Guest NormanB

Hakim,Sorry you feel it unfair, especially since I was one of the more vocal members within PSS about changing the pricing policy on the 757.That said, it is the policy only for the 757 and most likely future releases. It isnt retrospective however and I am sure those who have recently bought the 757 would think it unfair if we were to charge for the liveries because you feel it unfair.Sadly this is one of those times when we cant please all of the people all of the time.You can of course avail of the many user edit liveries for the 777 we freely host for the community.

I think it's very unfair that quite a few free liveries are included in the 777 boxed edition... (I've just found this out)I paid

No answer....?Shall I start a new thread..?

Guest NormanB

>I think it's very unfair that quite a few free liveries are>included in the 777 boxed edition... (I've just found this>out)The boxed version is sold under license by a completely seperate company. I dont recall how many liveries they include (its nowhere near a complete set thats for sure!).>I paid

>The boxed version is sold under license by a completely>seperate company. I dont recall how many liveries they>include (its nowhere near a complete set thats for sure!).I know that but, if you can let Flight1 throw 27 repaints into the box and charge

Guest Andre77ab

I've just bought the pss 757 and I would like how to download the Air Italy liveryAndy

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.