Sign in to follow this  
Guest kingcoil

windows opening behind panel in 757

Guest kingcoil

All the instrument panel windows (SHIFT+1, SHIFT+2, etc.) are displayed BEHIND the panel in my 757 version 1.1. Anybody know what might cause this behavior?

I think you have choosen the acft from an outsideview.You must load such complex aircrafts from the 2d panel view.

Cheers
Wolfgang

1hxz6d.png

This happened to me before .... just go select the defualt Cessna, give it a few seconds on the ground then re-select the PSS757 ;o)That cured the problem for me !Gary B.( I always find myself editing the message after posting because I forgot to sign my name at the bottom ... " DOH ! " )

I see this in one area only and I have definitely started with the default aircraft.Each time I select the overhead display and then close it the Setup screen (normally SET on the panel switcher or Shift + 6) appears and I have to close it. Not a big issue of course, just a little strange.

Mervyn Edwards

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Guest NormanB

Even if you start from a default aircraft its the view you are using before changing to the 757 (or indeed any complex aircraft). Ensure you are in 2D view situated within the aircraft.

Norman,I didn't explain myself too well. This happens when in 2D mode in the cockpit and I select the overhead. On closing it down I see the set up panel.

Mervyn Edwards

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.