Sign in to follow this  
Ralgh

My FMC waypoints keep shifting position.

I am having a problem with my nav waypoionts shifting position. Here is a flight plan I have tried built with FS build: KDFW WORTH3 ABI J66 EWM J4 TNP PDZ4 KLAX. It is saved with the other FS flight plans. I select it through the FMC and all the waypoints at the end are near 300mi north of Los Angeles. I put the plane at LAX so I could watch the waypoints as I tried different things.Second I tried entering the flight plan manually. I ended up with the same result.Next I entered only FUELR, the last waypoint on the PDZ4 arrival. It appeared where it should. I then proceeded to enter the rest of the flight plan. As soon as I entered TNP, FUELR jumped up to the north along with the rest of the flight plan again. Then I tried it again but started with only TNP. It appeared where it should until I entered a few parts of the flight plan. Once again the whole thing jumped north.Here is another part of the problem. If I enter just the arrival runway of 25L the CF25L and RW25L appear where they should. If I select an arrival along with 25L the CF25L and RW25L waypoints jump to a new location. The location is always different for each different arrival, but always to the north.Every time I tried something different I reloaded the 777.I have the AIRAC form Navdata.at and the Terminal Procedures from Plane Path. I have tried it with just the AIRAC 0605 and then 0608 installed and with the latest terminal procedures installed with each of those AIRACs. I don

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Well I went ahead and flew the above route and everything lined up when I got there. I will do a bunch more flights to see if all stays well.

Sign in to follow this