Sign in to follow this  
Guest NormanB

Project status?

Guest NormanB

Andreas,A project will always have bugs, so yes, there are constantly revised ammendments. The load editor and fuel planner have both been ammended to not work with pirated versions of our software. Currently they are being checked to make sure they dont create issues with valid and legal installations.

Guest Knikolaes

Hey, Norman -- just a quick question -- using an alternative soundset won't make the editors think it's pirated will it? Just making sure as right now i LOVE the 757, but am using Devyn Silverstein's wonderful 757 sets with her :-)

Guest NormanB

Chris,Sounds wont cause an issue.

Guest TRK3586

What about a merge with another 757 model? I bought the PSS 757 and have merged it to another model, because I paid for both and enjoy the "other" model more. Please tell me this won't cause a "pirate alarm"

Guest NormanB

>What about a merge with another 757 model?That will cause a problem, especially since the "other" model doesnt have the same DOI.

As a potential customer, I'd like to know the current status of the 757 project, especially:Is a load/fuel manager already available?Are there still bugs to correct, i.e. will there be a new version sometime in the future or is the 757 complete by now?Andreas

Guest TRK3586

So if I want to use the "other" model, I simply won't be able to use the load editor, or will the panel just not work? I would really like to be able to merge with other models, not because I HATE the PSS model necessarily but to try to make the best 757 in MY mind.

Guest NormanB

Tim,You wont be able to use the fuel or load edit utilities.

>Hey, Norman -- just a quick question -- using an alternative>soundset won't make the editors think it's pirated will it? >Just making sure as right now i LOVE the 757, but am using>Devyn Silverstein's wonderful 757 sets with her :-)Thanks for this soundset !See you !

Guest Knikolaes

NP :-) Don't get me wrong. PSS made a WONDERFUL set for this plane -- but for some reason Devyn's sets just really sing to me. I especially love their sound during takeoff and climb phase. So just personal preference here just so no one gets the idea that i think there's anything even remotely wrong with PSS' set :-) So Devyn's soundset makes a wonderful alternative IMHO for the PSS 757. I also use his soundsets for the T7 as well (downloadable at AVSIM).

Guest bgahan

Hey Tim,I noticed your signature has the new US Airways livery for the Airbus. Do you have any idea where I can get such a re-paint for the PSS Airbus?I live in Phoenix and with the merger of America West and US Air, have been unable to find the new livery.Thanks for your help.Brian

Guest TRK3586

First off, how do you like the new livery??? I hated it at first but have grown to really love it. Anyway, I don't use the PSS model when I fly the bus. I use the IFDG model merged to the PSS panel. There are a few repaints in the IFDG model of the new livery...Sorry I can't be more help. Being in Philly, I see the livery a lil bit too haha

Guest bgahan

Tim,I like it. I too took some time to get used to it. We're seeing most of the America West planes being repainted here in Phoenix, the Airbusses anyway. I've been trying to find the repaint for the PSS planes but have been unsuccessful. Thanks for your reply.Brian

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.