Sign in to follow this  
speil

757 Installer

I would like to know if there's an installer available for pre-order customers yet that works.Thanks,Stephen A. Peil

Guest jeremy19446

The installer has worked since August 30th

Really! Where do you obtain yours? I last tried it about a week ago and it was not withouth error. The livery installation is flawed as well. There are a couple of them that are obvious errors. Are you one of the almighty developers who may be qualified to attest to the installation process integrity?Yours,Stephen A. Peil

Guest Knikolaes

Stephen, it really depends on your internet connection. I have broadband and was able to whip the download out in under 30 mins (server-side was a bit slow due to the fact that when I DL'd was right after they did the update so everyone was downloading at once).I can't attest for the livery installer, though -- I kept all the liveries from initial release backed up so I'd never need to download any of them again.What were the errors? Did it say something like "download failed"? If so, you may want to try again as things have settled down a LOT on the server since release.Hope this helps.Chris

Thank you both for your support. What I was really after were words from one of the developers who may be able to say that the installer works without a hitch. They haven't commented. So, I assume that I'll just have to wait a while longer; perhaps, until they've been able to take an accounting and make a deposit....ever hopefulStephen A. Peil

Guest NormanB

>until they've been able to take an accounting and make a deposit.That wont be for a couple more weeks yet although it has nothing to do with the installer.

Well, that was helpful, Norm. So long as you took the time to comment, do you have any useful information regarding the installer?Thanks ever so much,Stephen A. Peil

Guest jeremy19446

I had not 1 problem installing with v1.1.

So nice to hear and so good for you. I'm ever hopeful for an installer without a hitch. Still waiting.Stephen A. Peil

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.