Sign in to follow this  
Guest rmberunited232

Continental 757-300 *UPLOADED*

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

You are a true artist as always, Sir. many thanks for all of your hard work.

BenQuite right - I had it in the original - huge - release and it is still in the list of liveries on the liveries download - I have just picked it up.I think the problem might be that it is very difficult to identify which livery is which on the download list. I referred to the codes in my original download to decide what I wanted - a point for Norman?John Rooum

I don't know where you folks got it, I downloaded the livery file like everyone else, and I installed all 77, didn't have it in my FS, so that's why I decided to do it. Can anyone tell me what happened? But thanks for all the kind words :-) EDIT: Found it and it worked, I have no idea why it wouldn't put it in before.Scott

Hey, still superb work. i am using yours AND the PSS one -- I love Continental and just like the real airline I sometimes like to play with different tail regs :-)I wonder if Continental or Delta have any "special" liveries of the 757. I don't beluieve I ever saw any.Chris

Chris,Negative on that, Delta's special liveries were on the 777 and 767, I believe they got rid of both, the 767 was put in a museum I believe. Continental had a special livery on a 777-200, not sure if they still have it or not :-) Scott

Aye I remember those :-) Just didn't know if there were others that I missed.The one COA had was awesome -- I have that one in my FS :-)