Sign in to follow this  
Dal 1

Fuel Planner

Hi Guys, What a great aircraft the 757 is. Well done. Big pat on the back from me! Can you please update on the fuel planners progress. Last week you said you were waiting for the bandwidth load to reduce and you would upload for release the weekend. Could you please advise when it will be avilable. It gets a little embarrising on vatsim calling a fuel emergency!CheersDaren

Guest NormanB

Daren,The load has now subsided enough however as I mentioned in a couple of other posts, a couple of minor mods are being tested to prevent these working with pirated copies of our 757.The last thing we want to do is give legit customers something that would cause issues.

Norman, could the installer be a standalone download, to be done after the 757 installation (and then verify online the legal installation?With the 777, requires the whole base installer to be downloaded.Thanks.Miquel Egea.

Guest NormanB

Yes Miquel,Seperately but requiring verification against the server.

Guest NormanB

No since there are elements of code needed in the base installer that dont exist in the 777.

Guest NormanB

>I think that the topic will be pinned when it's done ... noI think so ;)

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.