Sign in to follow this  
Coqui297

Landing view //757

Wonderful plane to fly.However noticied that the view during landing, mostly short final is difficult due to the pitch it has when landing. Using the Vref + 5 set in the CDU. Have to raise the pilot seat several times prior to land. Any suggestions in this regard. Carlos ):

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

>Wonderful plane to fly.However noticied that the view during>landing, mostly short final is difficult due to the pitch it>has when landing. Using the Vref + 5 set in the CDU. Have to>raise the pilot seat several times prior to land. Any>suggestions in this regard. Carlos ):Still waiting for any suggestions on this matter! Anyone at PSS would have the courtesy to comment on this question or statement. Thanks Carlos......

Hello,I use the VC to fly the bird, but as you said you can raise the pilot seat a bit.Cyrille de LattreAsus P4P800/PIV 3 Ghz/2 Giga DDRAMATI X800 GT 256 MegWin XP SP2 / FS9.1 PSS Beta tester

I have just got off the phone with the FDE guys and have ordered a couple of extra cushions to raise the height in the next update.

>Hello,>>I use the VC to fly the bird, but as you said you can raise>the pilot seat a bit.>>Cyrille de Lattre>>Asus P4P800/PIV 3 Ghz/2 Giga DDRAM>ATI X800 GT 256 Meg>Win XP SP2 / FS9.1 >PSS Beta tester Thank you for your response. Can you send me the DXT3 files for the VC if you don't mind? They aren't posted in the user edits as of yet. Thanks again Carlos ( crodrig297@earthlink.net) :-wave

Sign in to follow this