Sign in to follow this  
Coqui297

Landing view //757

Wonderful plane to fly.However noticied that the view during landing, mostly short final is difficult due to the pitch it has when landing. Using the Vref + 5 set in the CDU. Have to raise the pilot seat several times prior to land. Any suggestions in this regard. Carlos ):

>Wonderful plane to fly.However noticied that the view during>landing, mostly short final is difficult due to the pitch it>has when landing. Using the Vref + 5 set in the CDU. Have to>raise the pilot seat several times prior to land. Any>suggestions in this regard. Carlos ):Still waiting for any suggestions on this matter! Anyone at PSS would have the courtesy to comment on this question or statement. Thanks Carlos......

Hello,I use the VC to fly the bird, but as you said you can raise the pilot seat a bit.Cyrille de LattreAsus P4P800/PIV 3 Ghz/2 Giga DDRAMATI X800 GT 256 MegWin XP SP2 / FS9.1 PSS Beta tester

Guest NormanB

I have just got off the phone with the FDE guys and have ordered a couple of extra cushions to raise the height in the next update.

>Hello,>>I use the VC to fly the bird, but as you said you can raise>the pilot seat a bit.>>Cyrille de Lattre>>Asus P4P800/PIV 3 Ghz/2 Giga DDRAM>ATI X800 GT 256 Meg>Win XP SP2 / FS9.1 >PSS Beta tester Thank you for your response. Can you send me the DXT3 files for the VC if you don't mind? They aren't posted in the user edits as of yet. Thanks again Carlos ( crodrig297@earthlink.net) :-wave

I was actually thinking that his CG might be off, causing a pitch up attitude. Just a thought.

Jeff D. Nielsen (KMCI)

https://www.twitch.tv/pilotskcx

https://discord.io/MaxDutyDay

10th Gen Intel Core i9 10900KF (10-Core, 20MB Cache, 3.7GHz to 5.3GHz w/Thermal Velocity Boost) | NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 24GB GDDR6X | 128GB Dual Channel DDR4 XMP at 3200MHz | 2TB M.2 PCIe SSD (Boot) + 2TB 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s (Storage) | Lunar Light chassis with High-Performance CPU/GPU Liquid Cooling and 1000W Power Supply

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.