Sign in to follow this  
Guest optima90

T777 ILS Approach

Guest optima90

HiI have a problem with the 777 after installing the patch, on ILS approach and after pressing the approach bottom to land, the plane oscillates from left to right ,the nearer it gets to the runways the worst it becomes.Any help please.specially PSS people where i bought the product from!!RegardsMustafa

Me too same story with 773 after reinstall and patched to last version.Fabrizio P.

Guest NormanB

To confirm:Download and run the latest base installer (version 1.1)Download and install the V2.1 service update.Is this what you have done? Using the original base installer (pre April) *wont* download the necessary files.

Guest optima90

will try that and let you know.thanks for yr helpregardsmustafa

Guest Andy-GAE006

Hi, my Question is Offtopic but i think here is it on the right place.What about the Patch 2.1 for the Owner of the CD Version.Ok you will say: It is Just Flight not PSS, but i will know what are the changes between 2.0 and 2.1Just-Flight have answerd me that he didn't know from a 2.1 and he think that is only changes with the installer so Boxed Version Users only need the 2.0 because that are the same.MFGAndy

Check your VREF speed when landing and try not to go below it , i had the same thing ,then my mate who is a real world pilot explained it to me , also make sure you dont have too much fuel as your VREF speed will be high . Use the fuel planner to plan hown much fuel you need etc , I never have any problems landing the 777-300 now . Rich

ugcx_banner.png

Guest NormanB

>what are the changes between 2.0 and 2.1Merely an update to the installer.

Guest Andy-GAE006

Ok thanks Norman.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.