Sign in to follow this  
huntr

Frame rates with 757

dsd_xml_tcas.dll is installed with the CLS A340-500/600 package.

Graeme Butler

Guest Jean-Louis

Well... Removing the dll solve the problem, but will make the CLS A 340 not work fully... It was said that it came from a freeware, and in fact it comes from a payware... So, can we expect that PSS and CLS work together at this problem ? Because A 340-500 & 600 are also planes I have buy and that I fly with pleasure.

Guest Knikolaes

>dsd_xml_tcas.dll is installed with the CLS A340-500/600>package.>>Aaaah. many thanks. I DO have that add-on, but have not reinstalled it since my last FS/Windows reinstall. Many thanks for the heads up.

Unfortunately removing this file has not made any difference on my system so I think it is unlikely to be the root cause of these universally low fps

Guest db76

I also had horrible FPS with the 757. However, after defragging my hard drive after install, I have a good increase in FPS, from 7-10 before to now 17-20, making it flyable.Of course defragging is a good idea every so often, but this is the first time I had to do it immediately after an install of 1 product, and the results were very noticeable. My machine is also an XPS. Hopefully it will help on yours as well?David

Thanks David. My XPS is well tuned and has a deep defrag about once a week. There is ~ 45% space on the hard drive and fps persist at about 4-9 and not much better at altitude with clear skies!APpreciate your thoughts though

Guest optima90

HiHow can I convert to DXT texture,is it an easy thing to do?RegardsMustafa

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.