Sign in to follow this  
FlyinIron406

Lovin it...but a few "little" hickups!

Hey PSS,I am thoroughly enjoying this '57!! Great work on it. It has a few little issues, and here are mine:1. AP does a snap/sharp right turn when textures/scenery are refreshed.2. The annoying alerts and such when cold and dark is selected, and just starts. Also, when starting an engine.3. The elevator issue on the "F" models.4. Shouldn't the LCD'S have power and be visible, as soon as BAT is turned on?That is my short list of things that need to be fixed!Here are some additions I think would help and would add some realism.1. Parallel bogies, such as PMDG 747 and all HNAC models. I think this would be an awesome feature!!2. A pushback gauge, such as LVL D.Other than these things, it is a wonderful product and I thank the team for the work they put in!!

Guest NormanB

>1. Parallel bogies, such as PMDG 747 and all HNAC models. I>think this would be an awesome feature!!Not to ignore the other points but maybe you didnt know that the bogies are meant to be seperate? Having them parallel is easy :)

Hi Norman,Thanks for the response. I don't know if we are on the same page here. I was meaning in relation to the runway. Like when rotating or landing, the gear trucks stay parallel to the runway.When taking off, the nose could be at 30

Guest NormanB

Then you are missing something. The bogies do stay parallel to the ground on rotate, just like the real bird.

posted by pd4004. Shouldn't the LCD'S have power and be visible, as soon as BAT is turned on?NO, the LCD screens come on when the APU is up and running.

Guest Dashik1

ROFLMAO!!!Call me picky but thats nothing worth worrying about! That picture shows the wheels with a slight angle up which I would have though was correct anyway.Also arn't you supposed to be busy in the cockpit during takeoff....?James

Norman...I guess Photobucket was doing some mxand James, I realize the takeoff thing, but this was landing, with tires spinnning on pavement. I realize it's not horrible!

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.