Sign in to follow this  
Guest john ramos

777 patch 2 almost there........

Guest john ramos

hello all,the pss 777 rocks.....this patch did indeed improve on quite a bit. however for the benefit of all i will state a couple of major fmc problems im still facing_:on the hold page: i can not use the scratch pad typed fix into the hold at boxes...the sim freezes and need to reboot fs9....only the present position hold is working. i dont recall having this problem before patch 2. any ideas?the other problem is an old one.....the fs flight plans page: boots out fs9 after displaying the 10th page due to a buffer overflow error.....deja vu...or maybe im doing something wrong.....still very much satisfied with the product though...best regards john

Guest john ramos

sorry guys....the first point IS working....just didnt like the waypoint i was selecting.....i repeat the hold page is ok for me.... sorry to bring this up.the fs flight plans are definately giving a overrun error forcing fs9 to reboot.pss HAVE done a fantastic job and the 777 is a work of art...best regardsjohn

I have to agree I was very impressed with patch 2, well... until I went to add the approach to fligthplan and runway... and lockupAfter one hour flight, little distrurbed... but I enjoyed taking the trip 7 outta the hanger and will in the future. Hope you guys can fix this.Thanks for update Steve

Yep its a great A/C indeed , nice work PSS . Im thinking of getting the 757 but im holding off on that cos i dont think my PC can handle it , the 777 non VC runs great thu .. but i tend to run the VC version just for the side views and turn down the VC gauges to low . Rich

ugcx_banner.png

Guest adameke777

>I went to add the approach to fligthplan and runway ... and lockup :-bang :-bang :-bang Please provide your flight plan, cruise altitude, which approach and runway you were entering:-bang :-bang :-bang :-hang

I believe I was flying into newark (imagine software version) I am trying it again tonite will post back any results... but I flew in with different airplane the other night(Aerosoft Cheyenne) and as soon as landed fs crashed... I think my resolution was set beyond what I/software could handle... so iam trying regular 1024x760 just to see ... well forget that fs just crashed... will try again tommorow... Newark was the airport to answer questionThanksSteve

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.