Sign in to follow this  
Guest SgtBel4

UPDATE req'd for LOAD EDITOR

Guest SgtBel4

Anybody? Anything? Benji

Hi,I heard that the load editor and fuel planner would be available last weekend but they still are not ready. I do realise there have been some issues with pirated verions of the 757 and makeing sure that the load editor doesnt work with these but I would like to be kept informed of the progress of the load editor and fuel planner. I paied my money at least three weeks ago.Sorry if this comes across as being sharp,its not really meant to be. Its just that I feel these things should be sorted out in days rather than weeks scene as I have paid my money already.CheersAndy S

I don't understand the issue with the Load Editor. It would seem to me that it would be more important to provide a complete product to the people who paid for it, than to spend a lot of time and effort trying to thwart the relative few who choose to pirate it ( and who will no doubt soon figure out how to get it anyway. Thias is really getting ridiculous.:-mad

Guest flynman3

That there are still some issues where they are still working on making sure that the LOAD EDITOR will not work with PIRATED copy's of the 757...Norman...May be here shortly to elaborate....

Guest N555TZ

I hope the Load Editor completely owns systems that have pirated the 757 software. I really do. I hope they have to reformat, reinstall everything, and QQ for hours.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.