Sign in to follow this  
Guest NormanB

Loadeditor and Fuelplanner

Guest tdennis73

So, does anyone have a real suggestion or an idea that PSScould run with to quickly get the loader onto all of our harddrives? That was one of the responses I read. I wrote Norman an email stating why not set a link requiring order # CC# or something along those lines to verify that the person requesting the load editor or downloading the editor is indeed the registered owner like an IP track like another payware product site does. Because, I may be worng but, there are probably some users at this forum that have pirated copies and are asking for support for the product while the rest wait in line behind them. Or maybe it's time for a discount for the loyal 757-200 pre-order buyers as well as those who bought he product at general release. I mean I'll still buy PSS Products but, I'll never pre order again. I don't the product was properly beta tested and as far as making a load editor to not work with pirated copies well I think you loast the battle with that. The copies are out there already. Maybe you're locking the barn door after the horse gone. Just implement a more secure purchasing option like another payware product does. Oh well, that my two cents worth....I guess I'll keep waiting

Guest PowderBlue

I dunno why this issue has even gotten so big. I mean PSS no pun intended should have just done it right and released it all as one package. I don't know why they insist on releasing it like this but when I go to the store to by a game I don't buy something that says wait 3 weeks and send us this coupon for the 3rd CD. Its really quite annoying.

Guest SHANWICK_OCA

Hey,I just cant to anything but agree with all of you guys and have to express my disappointment on this issue, too. I really enjoy flying your aircraft PSS, but if you let your loyal customers down because of a few rotten apples, I will think twice before preordering the next time. For some people it

Guest NormanB

Patrick,>customers down because of a few rotten apples, We really wish it were just a few rotten apples - it was more a pandemic with the pirated numbers exceeding sales. It does however remain our priority.

Guest SHANWICK_OCA

Hey Norman,sorry, I did not know it were so many, but good to hear you are working on the tools.Patrick H.

This is getting me down ...Why program the load editor so persons with pirate copies of the PSS 757 cant use it .... You know it will only take a couple of days for some bright spark to crack the thing anyway ...Come on, release the load editor so us that have paid for it can enjoy !!!

Guest Diguero

PSSWhen, when??Diguero

Guest Jean-Louis

I can understand that PSS search to protect his software : I have buy the 757 the day of the release, and as I was downloading the plane, I could ear on a vocal server peoples having it since a few days... with pirated copies. Certainly the pre-orders files had been pirated in a few hours !But now, we speak of months to wait for the full product for witch my credit card is fully charged, but the product is not complete. Exactly as if I buy a car, and there is no doors... for days, weeks and months... And the loadeditor and fuel planner are not the only problems. The main one is the "refresh" of FMS who need too many times to be closed and re-opened to display the right page. The option cold and dark start have never work nice... etc...I understand that PSS have a problem, but also, the next time PSS make a plane, I will wait a long time, reading the forums to "know all about it" before taking my credit card... Sorry, I am quite disapointed...And now, I suppose that making the 757 work with FS-X take many time to the developpers, but the FS-9 users are always waiting a complete product. For me, and I think for many people, FS-X is not for tomorrow, because it need a new computer, and before changing, it is normal to wait Vista and the mother boards and graphics cards made for this OS, at a decent price...So, please, think that the peoples who payed at the firts days for the 757 are always waiting...

Guest jeremy19446

Perhaps making the fuel planner accessible only in the members area?

Guest Javilg

Any news about the load editor Norman?Thanks in advance,Javi L

Hi PSS team !Where can I find the update history of your products ? I mean with a 56k modem, runing the installer and downloading hundreds of megs to see if anything has been fixed or if the tools are available is not a solution for me. Reading or searching in the whole forum is also very time consuming. I didn't find anything on main PSS site. The lastest news are about the release of the product 30 August 2006. What has been done since the release of the product ?Thanks and best regards.

Guest Mitcher

PSS, for over 2 Month you get my Money and since this time i have a uncomplete 757!In the Product-Info i can read "...setup and load edit utilities", but until today, i have to say it again, these things are missing!I dont know how long we have to wait, but i can tell you, i unfortunately have to remember such facts when i want to buy Addons in future.And whren in look the Threads in this Forum, i

Yes, I agree, a bit of information would be grateful.I have been very respectful every time I have asked for information of patches... , and my posts have been deleted.Please , understand us a bit. I like your products , but I think that the "final touch" wit the 757 and 777 is still to come.Regards.Miquel Egea.

Guest VetJet

Hopefully the release of FSX won't penalize FS9 users waiting so patiently for an update/completion of the advertised product. As a longterm PSS customer, I have taken a wait and see approach on the handling of the -57 before I buy. Once the product is patched and completed for FS9 as advertised, I'll be glad to spent my money with PSS as I usually do.Whadzen