Sign in to follow this  
Guest simonm

I thank you for making the future easy!

Well, I bought the 757 about a week ago and upon installing the VC version I had problem after problem - then I install the 2D version and unless I start flight sim with default etc I can not use this product without a problem - I have nearly every decent add on and never do this and THEY work fine. It is only your product that needs a check list before running!Ok, so I say nothing and just wait to see what comes across the forum and I see lots of problems and people saying they have a problem but at the same time saying how wonderful you are???? I would not go to a restaurant and have a bad meal or poor service and tell the owner how wonderful they are.Then I come to the fuel loader - i have paid for a package and expect what I pay for, but nothing is surprising me now - it may turn up but I am beyond caring.You have made future decisions for me very easy - I thank you!

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

In a restauraunt you'd expect to never find bugs in your food. In the software industry, there will always be bugs, no matter what the product.As for other products "working fine" by not starting with a default flight, you are not using products that air advanced systems based. Read the forums by any of the actual airliner sim developers -- they all say the same thing -- "Make sure the default flight is the default for your FS". PSS says it, PMDG says it, SST says it, LDS says it, Ariane says it -- I think the point is clear here.And what checklist are you talking about for starting the PSS bird? I start my sim, select the T7, 757, or Airbus, select my airport, select my time if needed, click "FLY NOW" and I am ready to go -- just from cold/dark unlike default aircraft. What's so complicated about that? It's the same procedure used in any other add-on aircraft I have. The ONLY "checklist" point is to just make sure your FS has the default Cessna as it's default flight.

Sign in to follow this