Sign in to follow this  
Cthulhus

Data on MCP too dark in the night ... (picture)

Guest elyab

Agree!It is absolutely impossible to fly PSS B757 in VC at night.Neither MCP nor Pedistal and Overhead are visible unlike T7, where cockpit lighting was just great!I was VERY angry while approaching KEWR yesterday: besides poor FPS I had to switch pop-up panels all my way to touchdown...Following solution is temporary and the BUG itself should be fixed later by Phoenix: Open "aircraft.cfg" and add string to lights section:" light.X = 4, ..., 0.0, ..., fx_vclight, "where: X - last number+1, 4 - VC, then eye view coordinates (to be found somewhere nearby in the file with "0.0" in the middle that moves "viewpoint" of effect between VC seats) and default FS lighting effect.Will be switched on by pressing "Panel Lights".Regards,Eti

Guest elyab

T7 is Triple Seven (B777)Regards,Eti

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.