Sign in to follow this  
Guest Swisser

777LR-*772ER-773ER merge with meljet's visual model-fil...

Guest Swisser

Dear friends,since the demand for these files is immensely high and way behond my reach of distributing them via my email and private forums, I take the chance (or risk) to upload them here on the PSS forum so many of you can enjoy it!However, here is some strict legal stuff that involves everybody when using these merges;*PSS and MELJET are in no way responsible for the operation of this merge and they not give ANY support on this idea of merging there two superb products.I will however help you out on issue's if they arise, but please don't bother the original authors asking them support for this merge, do it here.*Should there be any harm inflicted on your system because of these merge files on your system PSS nor MELJET nor me will be responsible for this, however I will do my best to help everybody out on this forum who uses these merges, it is at your own risk using them.*The .AIR file of the PSS 777's is protected and unique and therefore not distributed in the merge, so you will need to be in posession of one of the 777's of PSS and use the updated original .AIR files.*The 777-200ER is an extra merge with adjusted engine settings and less fuel tank and MTOW, so it comes very close to a 772ER equipped with GE90's, however RR or PW power settings can be done as well, I will tell you what to do for that. The EICAS layout is however pure GE90 and original PSS.At last enjoy, and do not hesitate to ask anything about this on this thread!Karel alias SWISSER

Guest NormanB

Karel,Welcome to the AVSIM forums. Sorry buddy but this isnt the place to do that and as such I have removed the links.