Sign in to follow this  
jaguado

Spotting Video

Hi everyone. I made this video sometime ago. It is a spotting video in Murcia (LELC), an expanding airport very near Alicante in Spain. It contains sveral aircraft from different developers (hence the delay in showing it to you guys, I fel a bit reserved since it was showing other products as well as PSS)Anyway this is also a farewell video since as of Saturday I will not have a PC due to some personal trouble of mine and redeem myself to cibercafes and checking the internet at friend's houses and stuff like that.It will take me at least 10 to 12 months to save up for a new rig, and I will greatly miss flying FS. I will never forget my first ever addon, the PSS A320 boxed edition with the ITVV video... I still laugh when I hear Alan Dix (I think his name is anyway) saying "I was never any good at physics" while trying to explain the principles of lift...Anyway guys, enough chatter, enjoy the vid. Comments welcome and highly appreciated. I will still come online every now and then to check on how future stuff develops. See ya!!!Javierhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8ydtWeAn-E

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Nice vid Javier. Good luck! Getting a new PC might be a blessing, since you'll get a nice dual core PC! Better to run FSX. Take care. Joe