Sign in to follow this  
Guest Phoenix5

What is the current status of PSS support?

Guest Phoenix5

Phil,If your email made it to us, it would have been answered by now. I would suggest you resend it, mark it attention Steven if you wish.As to the forums, we are here, we see what is written and respond when appropriate, and we have news to give.

HiAre there new liveries to be available soon at the user edits?Thank youG. Viguie

Well I can see two posts on the first page of this forum, one entitled "Remaining issues with the T7" started by Scaramanga, and "Some 777 questions" which I started, both of which are searching for some kind of statement from PSS regarding the bugs that are still present in the 777.Neither of these posts have been responded to by PSS, and bearing in mind that the 777 has been on sale now for well over a year now and still has some problems, it seems support for it has ceased other than making it compatible with FSX. Can someone from PSS confirm that this isn't the case, and could they also answer the questions raised by these two posts.

Guest Andre77ab

>Phil,>>If your email made it to us, it would have been answered by>now. I would suggest you resend it, mark it attention Steven>if you wish.>>As to the forums, we are here, we see what is written and>respond when appropriate, and we have news to give.Really?...twice I wrote a post asking clarification about some characteristic or bugs of the b757 and twice the post han been deleted!!What I should do to receive support?Andy

Time will tell . . . I also sent an email to sales with nary a response.Jim Harnes

Guest bonniew

I have sent in quite a few, but PSS has had problems..such as hackers etc..Trying to get a web site of this size back to normal is a big under taking.ThanksBonnie

Guest jaglover

>I have sent in quite a few, but PSS has had problems..such as>hackers etc..Trying to get a web site of this size back to>normal is a big under taking.>>Thanks>BonniePerhaps. But I've had 6+ day response time before the server was compromised!!Mark

The reason I ask is that I sent an email to PSS support 4 days ago and still am waiting for a reply.Also, questions posted on the forum lately are being completely ignored by PSS staff. Has everyone gone on holiday or something?

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.