Sign in to follow this  
Guest cycloptic

Buffer Overrun

Guest cycloptic

I'm getting a "Buffer Overrun" error and an immediate crash to desktop of FS2004 when I try to load a flight plan into the CDU of my 777. Does anyone know what's up with that? Please advise.Thanks,Richard.

Guest NormanB

Richard,Send the plan to me via email. Is this every plan? How was the plan created?How many plans are in the folder?Are you running the latest version?

Guest cycloptic

Thanks Norman. I will gather the info and send off to you.Richard.

Guest jonterrell

I had a similer Problem loading MSFS flightplans.I emptied the folder of all saved flightplans and everything is ok now.if you want to keep the saved flightplans move them to a backup folder and copy a few back in Hope that helps Jon

Guest cycloptic

I will certainly give it a try Jon.Thanks!

Maybe it's a problemes with Window's virtual memory ? Try to manage them via the pannel setting ...I got a similar probleme all the time during the approach...

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.