Sign in to follow this  
Guest NormanB

SUPPORT PLEASE!!!

Rob,Strangely enough thats not our domain and as such we cant reply. If we are to respond you need to address it to the correct place. The only email account that is checked and answered daily is the one in my signature. Please feel free to contact me using it so we can see a: what the problem is and b: how we may rectify said problem.Thanks,

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Sorry Norman, I did indeed use that address for my first 2 e-mails. Only the most recent and this forum message had this typo. I will send another copy now though.Thank you.Rob

Please would PSS check their Sales@phoenix.co.uk e-mail address for my 3 e-mails sent over the past month. I wish to have an IMMEDIATE response to my post-sales related issue. I am not impressed with all of them being ignored. You have been paid by me and as such I am legally entitled to service. Sorry for using the forum, but I feel out of options apart from contacting a third party authority...Many thanks.Rob Minter

Rob,"Sales at" is only monitored by one person and is subject to better than 95% spam. As such its not used and why we say to use only "support at"