Sign in to follow this  
Guest Rake7575

SID/STARs etc

Guest Rake7575

What's the best way to update AIRAC and SID/STARs for the PSS-757? I use FSBuild 2.2 for flight planning and download SID/STARs from NavData (listing current AIRAC as 608). I've noticed inconsistencies between NavData and what you can pull down from FSBuild and what is displayed in the FMS. NavData lists a PSS all in one updater for Airbus/Boeing/Dash--is the new 757 included in that or just 777?Thanks in advance.Rake

Guest Rake7575

Merci...I do that already for PMDG etc. I just wanted to make sure PSS-757 was covered in the "boeing" portion since it's a relatively new addition.Also...in the wish list category...it would be nice to have a one stop shopping link on the PSS site that would download latest SID/STAR and AIRAC...similar perhaps to the feelthere site http://www.feelthere.com/2005/downloads.htmlI've seen AIRAC 609 out for NavData support to PIC-737 on the Feelthere site but haven't seen 609 yet at navdata/airac.Perhaps it's just me, but flying out of Frankfurt yesterday in the PSS-757, I could not find the appropriate SID in the FMS...I went to EDDF site and downloaded the chart and 'hand-jammed' the points...which you would do in the real world anyway...I got the LNAV portion right but had an altitude bust : )Rake

Guest Rake7575

BillCopy. Thanks.Rake

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.