Sign in to follow this  
Guest sfoofficer

757 Paint Kit - Help Please

Guest sfoofficer

Hello all. Recently, I've been trying my hand at the 757 paint kit, and am frankly quite confused.In the past, I have worked with the paint kits for the A320 and Concorde for fun. What baffles me about the 757 version is that I have not found a traditional main fuselage PSD (ie - Concorde's was 'PSS-SSTMain_t'). Instead, I have found '757-XXX Master' and '757-200 Master Stripes', both of which are not 1024 X 1024 as they have been in every other PSS paint kit, but 2048 X 1024.If this new fuselage PSD requires conversion to 1024 X 1024, could someone please point me towards a tutorial that explains how this is done? All other suggestions are welcome.Best Regards,

Yes sir, The must make yourself "the full fuselage" with given PSD...I maked it and if you want, I can send it to you?Hope that I'll help you sir,Best regards,

Guest sfoofficer

Merci beaucoup. Much appreciated, sir. Please pm me for my email address.PS - I'm also going to be working with the -300. If you could also convert that one, I'd be even more grateful.Best Regards,

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.