Sign in to follow this  
Guest enave

Search Function

Guest enave

I reported a similar problem several months ago but here it is again. There doesn't seem to be a way to search the library for "DC-3" The dash is of course removed from the query and you end up searching for "DC3" which returns about 10 hits in the "2004 repaints" library. The thing is, there are a lot more than 10 repaints in the library for this aircraft. So the problem is, I can't find what I'm looking for. I could search for filenames containing "DC?3" or "DC3*" etc. but none of these options is perfect. I really wish there was some way to escape the dash so that I could do the obvious thing - search for DC-3 in the description. There are over 100 pages of repaints and I'm going throught them all right now, but I wanted to bring this problem up again anyway.Here are a couple of examples:Filename: dc3aero.zipFile Description: Aero Oy (Finnair's former name) livery for FS2004 default DC-3. (MR)Filename: cla_dc3.zipFile Description:A repaint of the default DC-3 in Classic Air livery. Textures only. (MR)The point being that niether of these files is returned when you search for DC-3.thanks.

Guest enave

I don't suppose a bump will help me here. huh

Guest enave

yes. why? does the search function work for you? How many results do you get for an extended search for "dc-3"