Sign in to follow this  
Guest quayle

PPS or Level D

Guest quayle

I am stck on witch one to get the PSS 757 or should i wait for the level D 757 ?

quayle,I'll start the war of words going (cynical old me ... hahahaha) first .. probably not good style asking your question on this forum, may be beter to ask on the MSFS forum.But since you asked ... the answer is simple for me, I "pre-purchased" and have been flying the PSS 757 since it was released ... and am very pleased with my purchase. PSS has done a good job with this aircraft, in my opinion. It's not as detailed as some other developers might do ... you know who ... but the modeling is fine for me ... as much as I like gorey detail, I never use failures because life has enough of those already ... hahahaha ... and I like to enjoy my sim experience not be worried about it!! The 757 allows me to do what I want with my sim experience and provides a great level of immersion for me.I heartily recommend the PSS 757 (and the 777 also) as great examples of good software ... modeling enough to keep you interested, but not so much as to give you ulcers!!! and the FMS has a FIX page ... and there is weather radar!!!Someone once said, "A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush." Applies in this situation I think.Cheers, and