Sign in to follow this  
Guest brianlr

New Liveries for 757

Guest brianlr

Hi everyoneI have had some fun painting some new liveries for the 757 - a Royal Australian Air Force (RAAF) aircraft for those who wish to fly Australian skies and not look to obviously out of place there (no airlines use the 757 in Australia) and a fictional charter aircraft for flying anywhere you wish worldwide!I have had trouble with my temporary internet connection and have been unable to upload them yet, but hope to do so in the next few days. Here are a couple of pics to enjoy in the meantime.Regards,Brianhttp://forums.avsim.net/user_files/157454.jpghttp://forums.avsim.net/user_files/157455.jpg

Guest sb55mv

Nice Paint Jobs Brian, especialy the RAAF one.This makes a nice change from the run of the mil airlines etc.

Guest sb55mv

Hi Brian / Norman.When will these up-loads be available please,Thanks.

Guest NormanB

Rob has been looking after user edits recently. I cant say I have seen these two from Brian, though. Perhaps he has yet to email them?

Guest brianlr

Hi everyone,The edits have been posted - quite a while ago now. They are as follows:RAAF 757-200 RR no wingletsstarline 757-200 RR no wingletsstarline 757-200 RR wingletsstarline 757-200 PW wingletsThe RAAF was in one zip file and the last three were in another if I recall (I am not at my own computer right now).If you cannot find them please let me know and I will re-send.Regards,Brian

Guest sb55mv

posted where exactly,in the PSS user edits section, or here in Avsim !Thanks,

Guest sb55mv

Hi Gang,well I still can't find these anywhere, I even tried under RAAF 757-200 RR , but no joy.are we talking about the user edits, or avsim here, it's a little vague.Thanks,

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.