Sign in to follow this  
Guest cholo741

Where to unload the AIRAC 0610

Guest cholo741

Someone can say or help, where I can unload the new airac for pss, since the navdata does not work for pss, only for pmdg and level-d, thank you

Guest NormanB

Hello,Please dont forget to sign your posts.I'm a little confused as to what it is you are asking. Are you saying you are looking for download 0610 or that you have 0610 and want to upload it?

Guest cholo741

Not, simply it(he,she) is to know wherefrom I have to stoop the updates of the airac for them of pss, since in the page of navdata, only estan them of pmdg and level-d, simply if someone knows some page or some similar thing the last updates of the airac lower, just now this one 0610 but only for pmdg and level-d, theirs that happens(passes) with those of PSS, regards Cholo

Guest cholo741

In that web page the updates of the airac the pss are, in navdata do not exist

Guest NormanB

Cholo,The demo data is only for the PMDG/Level D at the moment. I fired an email off to Richard to see what we can do.He has said however that PSS, and others will be added soon.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.