Sign in to follow this  
johnk51

Autoland malfunction

I just did a flight from KPDX to PHNL with the 753pw. I did a full autoland. At about 100 ft the plane did a sharp turn to the right. I was ready for that and disengaged the autopilot. This also happen going into KCVG 752pw. But I noticed this time that the ils bars on the adi disapeared right before it happened. It was like it lost the ils signal. I was landing 4R at phnl and 18r at kcvg. I have addon scenery for both of these. And my other addon aircraft pmdg 744, lds 767 pss T7 work fine. I've also did autolands into klax, kpdx, kden, ksfo, katl all are addon sceneries and had no trouble. Any ideas what would cause the ils to be lost? This has happened before with the t7 before the last patch into kden, but only once and not a 2nd time.

John K

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.