Sign in to follow this  
Guest Boeing757

PSS 757 problems

Guest Boeing757

Hello all,I am new in this forum. My Name is Stephan and I am from Germany.First I want to say the PSS 757 is a great Addon.But I have still problems and I will try to explain them:during a flight, when I change the view to outside and back, for a short moment I see a picture from before. Like the runway or instruments.Then when I go online (I use IVAP) and I move the IVAP control panel it allways happen that above I see a diffrent outside view. Or my instuments ar behind the main cockpit.Thats very bad for me, because I cant go online with this problems.I only fly 2D Cockpit and those problems I only have with the PSS757, not with other aircrafts.I searched in this forum and I tried a lot of things. Using the default aircraft, update the driver from my grafic-card (nvidia 6610xl).Because I didnot get this fixed, I installed the PSS 757 more than 5 times.It is realy boring, when you cant use the Boeing during a online flight or even to try it.Please help a Boeing 757 freak!Sorry for my worse english!Thanks a lot.Stephan

Guest NormanB

Stephan,I have had this issue with many addons (and default planes) when using SB3 or IVAP. The cause I found was down to an anti aliasing setting. I changed from 8x to 4x and now all is well.

Guest Boeing757

Dear Norman,thank you for the quick answer.The setting from the antialiasing is 2, and I tried it again. It doesn

Guest Boeing757

Hello all,so I tried it now a couple hours, and always the same:I don

Guest Segwin

Try turning off "Render to Texture" in the main display settings along with a AA seting of 4x. This will not work however, if you're using DXT3 textures for clouds.

Guest firehawk44

Stephan,Have you tried a search on Google? I came up with 510 results using the following keywords: IVAP Control Panel. It appears others have had similar problems with other aircraft and the graphics card drivers are mentioned as a possible solution. Hope you can find a fix!Best regards,Jim

Boeing:I had a similar problem and was able to nearly eliminate it by changing the PCI latency setting for the video card. The tweaking experts claim that some devices connected to your motherboard can hold the use of the processor too long and therefor delaying the update of the screen output. The default settings are apparently too high for some of these devices. This may or may not work for you. Try a search for PCI latency settings to see if this may help your problem.Trying to helpRegardsRick

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.