Sign in to follow this  
jc_150

Panel views

Hi allDid a search to no avail. I like to fly in standard cockpit view, but I do load the 752 with the VC option in case i need it on route. When I use the panel switcher or any other shortcut all views except the OVHD will toggle from on to off with mouse clicks but the overhead does not, is this normal?, as it may be related to my main problem, that is every time I switch to the overhead panel then switch it off, the SET panel and PED panels are on behind the overhead. I am only switching on and off the overhead from a cockpit view. I do have two crt screens and various views on my second monitor as i fly. at the moment the problem is visible when i have the cdu,and minicomm on my second monitor, but the problem is there with all sorts of different combinations. Any help would be appreciatedregardsJohn Calleja

John Calleja

Picture6.jpg

Guest NormanB

John,The situation (flight) that you have saved must be created with the aircraft in a 2d config - ie not using the VC or an outside view.

Hi NormanThanks for the speedy reply, and problem solved at a stroke. Your da manregardsJohn Calleja

John Calleja

Picture6.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.