Sign in to follow this  
Guest omaguirre

PSS 757 TOO SLOW

HiMy name is orlando, and i have some pss's products, as: pss 0340, pss 777, and the last pss 757.i have a heavy perfomance problems with THE pss 757, when i turn on all the aircraft's systems, the overall perfomance is very low.i not haven't this problems, when i use the pss 777, and pss 340.I purshed the pss 757 this week. for information, my computer is:PENTIUM 4 2.8 GHZ1.5 GB OF RAMNVIDIA GFORCE FX 5200 WITH 256 MB OF MEMORY.MY OPERATING SYSTEM IS WINDOWS XP PROFESSIONAL WITH SP2Can you help me with problem?.Thanks a lot.Greetings

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

>Can you help me with problem?.Hi,Welcome to the AVSIM forums. When you say slow do you mean frame rates are down in single figures? Have a look at the following:1. Do you have a file in your fsdirmodules folder which ends tcas.dll ? This file comes from a freeware aircraft and conflicts with our aircraft since it is always active.2. Check the panel setup utility - under the performance tab set the refresh rate for the gauges to 6.Hopefully this will address your issue.

Thanks a lot for you assistance.i'm sorry for my english, but i will try understand mei found this file in to modules folder, i rename it, and the perfomance is much better.but i cannot find the panel setup utility.Can you tell my where i can looking for it?thanks very much

Orlando,Look at the top of the screen in the 757 where you will see a small set of buttons. One of them is "SET" - use this.

Sign in to follow this