Sign in to follow this  
Guest omaguirre

PSS 757 TOO SLOW

Guest omaguirre

HiMy name is orlando, and i have some pss's products, as: pss 0340, pss 777, and the last pss 757.i have a heavy perfomance problems with THE pss 757, when i turn on all the aircraft's systems, the overall perfomance is very low.i not haven't this problems, when i use the pss 777, and pss 340.I purshed the pss 757 this week. for information, my computer is:PENTIUM 4 2.8 GHZ1.5 GB OF RAMNVIDIA GFORCE FX 5200 WITH 256 MB OF MEMORY.MY OPERATING SYSTEM IS WINDOWS XP PROFESSIONAL WITH SP2Can you help me with problem?.Thanks a lot.Greetings

Guest NormanB

>Can you help me with problem?.Hi,Welcome to the AVSIM forums. When you say slow do you mean frame rates are down in single figures? Have a look at the following:1. Do you have a file in your fsdirmodules folder which ends tcas.dll ? This file comes from a freeware aircraft and conflicts with our aircraft since it is always active.2. Check the panel setup utility - under the performance tab set the refresh rate for the gauges to 6.Hopefully this will address your issue.

Guest omaguirre

Thanks a lot for you assistance.i'm sorry for my english, but i will try understand mei found this file in to modules folder, i rename it, and the perfomance is much better.but i cannot find the panel setup utility.Can you tell my where i can looking for it?thanks very much

Guest NormanB

Orlando,Look at the top of the screen in the 757 where you will see a small set of buttons. One of them is "SET" - use this.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.