Sign in to follow this  
simpilot22

757 Landing Gear

GreetingsThe gear refuses to retract. On the panel, the gear lever moves up and down appropriately, but on gear up command, the gear disparity light goes on, and the gear remains down.Is there something I'm doing wrong? Everything else is working just fine. Has anyone else had this problem, or know of a fix?ThanksChip B.@-@http://www.jdtllc.com/images/rcv4bannerbeta.jpg

Guest Phoenix5

Chip,Are you loading the default MSFS flight before selecting the B757?You need to start from the select a flight menu, select other, then default flight, Seattle. Load the senario then you can select the B757.After the 757 is loaded you can set it to whatever state you want (cold and dark, at your favourite airport etc) and then save the flight giving it a name. This will then be available under myflts

Guest Nighthawk117A

Ive got the same problem.Ive tried the above suggestion without any success. Anyone else have any suggestions??Greg

Guest Nighthawk117A

Chip,Can you let me know exactly what you did?? Ive loaded the default flight, loaded the 757, setup the cockpit startup, chosen where I want to depart from, saved the flight as the new default, restarted flight sim and Im still getting the same problemGreg

Greg,Be sure to use the "Other" flight selection, and use the default flight from there. You should find yourself on the runway at KSEA in the default 172 with the engine running. From there, choose the PSS 757, set the state you'd like her to be in (from the SET option), and save the flight as something you'll recall.From there, I'm a little fuzzy on the details...Chip@-@http://www.jdtllc.com/images/rcv4bannerbeta.jpg

Guest Phoenix5

Chip,As long as you load the default flight, (or one that has been saved after running the default flight set up), before your saved flight you *should* be able then select the aircraft of your choice.Greg,You may also be having flat battery issues, a common MSFS bug. If you have a registered copy of FSUIPC check the extend battery life option is ticked.

Guest Phoenix5

Chip,If it is not working, you may find that the saved flight is loading "bad" data to the B757, ie data that was causing the problem in the first place. Did you save these flights with the B757?As you can tell I am not that familiar with the save flight functions as it is something that I have never used. Maybe if you are still seeing issues you could email me at the support email address, and we can problem solve there in more detail.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.