Sign in to follow this  
Guest ALT2024

777 CDU DEP/ARR

Guest ALT2024

HiI'm flying EGCC-VTBS in the 772 right now. I have SP1 and SP2 installed. Everything went fine with the setup, takeoff and climb to cruise. But now, when I click the DEP/ARR key on the CDU I get the list of STARs for EGCC. I know I set VTBS as the destination when I was on the ground. I haven't downloaded the STARs for VTBS but surely I shouldn't be getting a list of STARS for EGCC. Or do I have to wait until later in the cruise? Advice appreciated.ThanksRob

Guest ALT2024

Update: currently crossing SOBLU on UL980 and the STAR page for VTBS has now appeared on the CDU. So I guess it must be a distance thing.Rob

Try pressing INDEX, bottom left LSK on the DEP ARR page to access destination data.

Guest ALT2024

Thanks, I never thought of that. I'd just assumed the INDEX key would take me back to the main FMC index.Thanks again :)Rob

Until you have completed 40% of the trip the departure airport information still shows.

Mervyn Edwards

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.