Sign in to follow this  
Guest Trans_601

Reverting back to No VC Model

Guest Trans_601

Hi all!Just installed the 757 last night. I opted for the VC model and all liveries, except all of the BA ones.Due to bad frame rates, I wish to revert to the no-VC model. What is the quickest and easiest way to do this? :-)

Joe,I'm afraid there is no quick way other than re-installing. However, what I did was backup all *.mdl files prior to changing the install, so once you have all models available you can just swap them from non-vc to vc models (manually by replacing the *.mdl files), if that makes sense.Cheers,Petehttp://members.aol.com/pzsoulman/myhomepage/logo.gifAMD64-3400,1GB/3200DDRAM,WinXP(SP2),DirectX9.0c,Geforce6800(128MB)(Det.84.21), CH Yoke/Pedals

I9-13900K, RTX 4090, DR5-6000MHZCORSAIR ICUE H150I ELITE, ASUS PRIME Z790-P, THERMALTAKE TOUGHPOWER GF3 1350W, WIN 11

Guest Trans_601

Thanks for your input Pete - I will contact PSS via email and see if they can send me the no-VC models seperately.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.