Sign in to follow this  
Guest nghagag

I cant save flights on T7200lr

Guest nghagag

I like to fly long haul flights and sometimes save the flights as legs. I do that with PMDG 747 and LDS767.I flew this wonderful polar route from Chicago to Shanghai in the 777-200lr and saved the flight at Ramel about 3400 nm into the flight (totla trip is about 6400 nm)When I started the next time, the T7 crashed upon loading the flight from either FS9 or using autosave by Pete Dowsen.Why Cant I save the flight like in the other PMDG and LDS?Thanks Bill

Guest NormanB

Bill,I regularly save my flights in the 777. Make sure you are saving the flight using a unique name - dont try to overwrite an existing file. I know that when I start FS and plan to continue the saved flight I still (force of habit I know!) load the default flight first before going to the flight menu and choosing the flight I have saved - note I dont choose "previous flight."

Guest nghagag

Thanks Norman for the quick reply.I do save my flights under a unique name. I was loading the flight after I start FS9 from default flight. You were right.The thing is that flight "KORD_ZSPD" that I saved earlier is now corrupted and I cant resume it because I started it once before from FS9 default flight. Thanks againBill

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.