Sign in to follow this  
Guest _Christopher_

Request for a Repaint - Fed Ex

Guest Knikolaes

In another product forum for an FS 757 I read about Fed Ex aparently shopping around to replace their old junk 727's with the 757 (YES!!!!) I could hardly believe it as the 757 is out of official production, but apparently Fed Ex is shopping the "used car" market, per say:http://blogs.usatoday.com/sky/2006/09/fedex_to_replac.htmlAnd related story here:http://www.orlandosentinel.com/business/or...iness-headlinesWith this wonderful news, I'd LOVE to know if any paint artists out there can do a 757 in the Fed Ex theme. Since they use the same scheme type on all aircraft, it can't be that hard, I don't think.Anyone up for a try? I'd rather fly it in the PSS version than the place where I found this news :-)

Guest bonniew

The FEDEX 757 is about ready for the user edits. I put window blanks in due the possibility they may lease them out over the years.Bonnie

Guest Knikolaes

Awesome :-) Can't wait to see her!

Guest bonniew

I sent it to user edits a few minutes ago. Attached is a photo of it.Bonnie

Guest Knikolaes

She looks awesome -- at least from what i can see in the angle :-) can't wait to see her in the user edits :-)Thanks for the hard work!Chris

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.