Sign in to follow this  
Guest helmi

A view problems with the 757

Guest helmi

call me some kind of a newbie to the 757. I bought it some time ago but didn't have the time yet to play around with it intensively. I reinstalled today and noticed some issues wich i couldn't find around the forums so i'm gonna list it. I surely think they are known issues and probably you could help me out with them.- The CDU is kinda buggy in handling. e.g. i'm on the PERF INIT page and click ":o *really* i tried to find out but probably just a dumb newbie mistake?!- The subpanels in the 2D-View are located BEHIND the main panel whem attached.that's it for now - hope i don't find too much more :(

Guest helmi

Hi Norman,sorry i forgot to sign with my name (is it why you posted the link? i coudln't guess anything else).I found the panel issue with the hint of the initializing stuff - didn't know this before.any other search-hints or probably a solution for my other problems?best regards,Frank

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.