Sign in to follow this  
Guest coolfront55

Click spots

Guest coolfront55

Hello, If I may ask a question. In the "panel manual" it shows arrows pointing to overhead buttons that I assume are workable, such as SELCAL buttons and DOME lighting buttons, but when I take the mouse over to them, only the pointer, not the hand shows up, indicating the are not modelled. I only use 2D panels. I haven't looked in the forum for info on this subject. No real issue for me just inquiring, please.George

Guest NormanB

George,The arrows indicate where, in the real life panel, such a feature exists.

Guest coolfront55

Thank you Norman. If I may, what about the bug settings on the airspeed indicator gauge, do they show the CDU takeoff speeds? They appear to not move at all.Thanks again, and am enjoying another of your fine products.Have to go back to cockpit before ATC gets upset LOL.George

Guest NormanB

George,I am assuming you mean the 757? They are moved with your left mouse, just as you would use your finger on them in real life.

Guest coolfront55

Sorry Norman, Yes the beautiful 757. Thank you for your valuable time and help.Have a safe day.George

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.