Sign in to follow this  
Guest Jacob Lee

AA livery for PSS 777

Guest Jacob Lee

Good day all. Can anyone tell me if they have an AA livery installed on their 777? If so, which repaint did you use and step-by-step how did you install it? I downloaded some of the repaints and tried to install them (I created a new folder "texture.aal" and added the information to the .cfg file), but nothing is working. Help? Thanks.-- Jake

>Good day all.>> Can anyone tell me if they have an AA livery installed on>their 777? If so, which repaint did you use and step-by-step>how did you install it? >> I downloaded some of the repaints and tried to install them>(I created a new folder "texture.aal" and added the>information to the .cfg file), but nothing is working. Help?>> Thanks.>>-- JakeBen Jones did a really good one in the user edits, download that one and add the following to your aircraft config... Just don't forget to replace the X with the next number in line of the fltsim bit.fltsim.x <- place this inside brackets like these []title=PSS Boeing 777-200LR American Airlinessim=PSSB777LR-GEmodel=panel=sound=texture=amatc_id=N781ANatc_airline=Americanatc_flight_number=1123atc_heavy=1ui_manufacturer=Boeing-PSSui_type="777-200LR VC Model"ui_variation=American Airlinesdescription=THE PSS 777 TEAM ARE:n--------------------------------------------------------n Panel Programming: Alex Baskatov n Panel Art: Lena Bashkatov n Model: Graham Waterfield n Textures: Ben Jones n Virtual Cockpit: Anthony Waterfield n FDE: Rob Young n Sounds: Mike Hambly n Research: Robert Kirklandn Support: Norman Blackburn, Steve Cullen n Weather Radar: Florian "AOG" Praxmarernn Special Thanks Goes Out To:nAdam Gaweda, Cyrille DeLattre, Michael Benson, Richard Green, Lee Holland, Terry Scanlan, Mark Richards, Joe Park, Chris File, Bob Scott.nnCopyright Phoenix Simulation Software © 2005" www.phoenix-simulation.co.uknnSEE MANUAL FOR DETAILED INSTRUCTIONS. "atc_id_color=0x00000000atc_id_font=Verdana,-11,1,600,0visual_damage=1atc_parking_types=RAMP,GATEatc_parking_codes=AALfltsim.x <- place this inside brackets like these []title=PSS Boeing 777-200LR American Airlines No VCsim=PSSB777LR-GEmodel=novcpanel=sound=texture=amatc_id=N781ANatc_airline=Americanatc_flight_number=1123atc_heavy=1ui_manufacturer=Boeing-PSSui_type="777-200LR No VC Model"ui_variation=American Airlinesdescription=THE PSS 777 TEAM ARE:n--------------------------------------------------------n Panel Programming: Alex Baskatov n Panel Art: Lena Bashkatov n Model: Graham Waterfield n Textures: Ben Jones n Virtual Cockpit: Anthony Waterfield n FDE: Rob Young n Sounds: Mike Hambly n Research: Robert Kirklandn Support: Norman Blackburn, Steve Cullen n Weather Radar: Florian "AOG" Praxmarernn Special Thanks Goes Out To:nAdam Gaweda, Cyrille DeLattre, Michael Benson, Richard Green, Lee Holland, Terry Scanlan, Mark Richards, Joe Park, Chris File, Bob Scott.nnCopyright Phoenix Simulation Software © 2005" www.phoenix-simulation.co.uknnSEE MANUAL FOR DETAILED INSTRUCTIONS. "atc_id_color=0x00000000atc_id_font=Verdana,-11,1,600,0visual_damage=1atc_parking_types=RAMP,GATEatc_parking_codes=AALhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v714/LH2...es777-200LR.jpg

Guest Jacob Lee

I did what you said and when I select the plane it says there is a nonexistant file. The plane shows up under "American", but the plane is flat gray -- nothing on it.

Guest NormanB

Jacob,Make sure the textures (in this example!) are in a folder called texture.am

Guest Jacob Lee

SUCCESS!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love you guys. Changing the folder name to texture.am did it. Thank you very much. -- Jake

Guest blkfalcon

Javier,How did you get the blur effect re: the engine exhaust??

Guest davidbernard

Hi everybody!I am looking for this beautiful repaint, but it has dissapeared from the user edits on the PPS website. Where has it gone??Regards,David Bernard

Guest davidbernard

Must have been blind.. just made a doctors appointment ;-)David

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.