Sign in to follow this  
philbrown

Screen Resolution

Is anyone running the 757 with a screen resolution any less than 1240x1028?The reason I ask, is I've just bough a new HD widescreen TV, which has also got a PC input (as I haven't got enough room for a TV and a monitor). The resolution is limited to 768 vertically, and as such now have to run FS in 1024x768.In this mode though, the 2D panel of the 757 becomes completely unreadable. The pressure setting on the altimeter is now just 4 square white blocks, and the CRT panels are all too squashed, with text all squeezed into a space thats too small.Is it a requirement to run FS at 1240x1028 to use the 757?

This is strange, as when I'm at 1024x768, I get this:http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/160224.jpgAlthough you can just about make out what it says, it's not anywhere near as clear as yours is. On 800x600, the panel (not just the 757) looks awful, and I can bearly read a thing.This is with the latest drivers by the way. Don't really know whats going on here.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.