Sign in to follow this  
panam

TFC

The TFC was working on the pss 777 so far. No since today it is not working i don't know why now and how can I bring up working againAny support is very much appreciated thanksWerner

Guest NormanB

Werner,What have you changed to make it not work anymore? Have you turned the TCAS off perhaps?

Normenif it would be turnd of it would appear in the ND screen TCAS off or? is there any other switch to turn it off/on?thanks for your prompt reply Werner

TCAS/XPDR mode should be "TA Only" or "TA/RA" to process traffic.To see traffic processed by TCAS on ND, EFIS Control range selector has to be pressed until TFC is displayed on ND left side.>is there any other switch to turn it off/on?

Opher thanks for your support - I pressed the TFC but nothing is happening - where do i select the TCAX/XPDR mode to turn it to TA or TA/RA ? thanks for your supportWerner

Guest aarskringspier

>Opher >thanks for your support - I pressed the TFC but nothing is>happening - where do i select the TCAX/XPDR mode to turn it>to TA or TA/RA ? >>thanks for your support>Werner Its on the radio panel right to the right of the two knobs used to change your transponder frequency. Turn it all the wat to the right for TA/RA mode.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.