Sign in to follow this  
Guest cx418

777 Professional: Problems when loading a saved en-rout...

Guest cx418

Hi, I've been flying the PSS 777 (Just Flight 777 Pro) and have recently run into a problem:When I load a flight that was saved while en-route (during cruise), all the route and performance info is gone from the FMC, the autopilot won't work properly because of this, and the cabin altitude horn sounds indicating a depressurization. The only way for me to recover from this is to pause the sim, reload the route into the FMC skipping to the waypoint I'm currently flying to and re-enter the performance data. Only then does the autopilot start working and I can resume the flight. (the cabin altitude slowly recovers once the flight resumes)This problem only came about recently (last week). I don't recall doing anything to the 777 or FS2004 to cause it. I've since tried the following:1. Saving the flight in 2D panel view (I've always done this as recommended).2. Loading the default flight, then loading the saved flight.3. Reinstalling FS2004 (complete clean reinstall)4. Reinstalling 777 Pro5. Applying SP1 and SP2Unfortunately the problem still exists. I hate to have to do this everytime I load up a saved flight. Anyone from PSS can shed any light from this?ThanksJimmy

Guest NormanB

Jimmy,Whilst your question should really be asked at the JF forum, make sure when you save the flight you are saving it with a unique name. Once you have saved that flight send it to me by email if it doesnt work when you load it.

Guest cx418

By unique name, do you mean saving it as a brand new flight file, and not saving over the original flight e.g. if my flight has 10 waypoints and I want to save my flight everytime I reach a waypoint, I would have to save them as 10 separate flights each with its own name?ThanksJimmy

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.